ECO is proud to offer Retirement Planning through Envoy Financial. Our retirement plan is available to all ECO churches. If you have any questions, please contact our Plan Sponsor Service Team at 888.879.1376. They will be able to assist you with questions specific to the retirement program and your particular needs.
Retirement Planning Website:
To learn more and register, visit the Envoy Financial website portal for ECO.
Insurance & Risk Management
On July 1, 2017, we joined in a partnership with Church Mutual Insurance Company. Church Mutual insures over a quarter of our members across the United States. Through this partnership, your member church is eligible for a 5 percent partnership discount on your multi-peril policy (except in select states where not allowed by law) and given the opportunity to earn safety dividends based on the collective experience of all participating ECO members.
Who is Church Mutual?
At Church Mutual, the largest insurer of religious organizations in the nation, they understand the unique risks of the markets they serve. They have specialized their services since 1897 to address the needs of their customers. They not only provide financial protection, but also connect customers to a network of strategic partners not found with other carriers. Church Mutual has enjoyed steady, stable growth for more than a century by providing worship centers, schools, senior living facilities, and camps with much more than an insurance policy.
More than 1,000 Church Mutual employees across the country strive each day to help customers avoid risk and to resolve claims as efficiently as possible so that their customers can return to their valuable work as quickly as possible. Church Mutual calls this, “Protecting the Greater Good.”
- Click here to learn more about Church Mutual’s industry leadership and financial strength.
- Click here if you’d like to get a free, no-obligation quote from a local, licensed insurance professional.
- Click here to see what Church Mutual customers have to say about working with them.
As a member, you can receive the following Church Mutual value-added services:
- Fast and fair claim settlement based on their trusted claims philosophy
- On-site risk analysis of your facilities and activities, including recommendations for coverage based on your unique needs
- Safety materials and resources, all available at no cost
- Background screening at substantially reduced prices
- Award-winning customer service
For more information, please contact Church Mutual by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800.554.2642, option 1.