Attention: Please make sure you check the following 3 items below before filling out the form
Check with everyone that has contributed to the content or involved in the event that the information is finalized and ready to send. Dates, links, details, cost, etc should be completely finalized (besides proofing).
This form should be filled out at least 1 week in advance of your preferred sending date (for eblast or social media posting) and at least 2 weeks in advance of an event date (for a webinar or in person/online event)
Check that you have all the information you need to fill out this form.
See info checklist below:
- Decide your audience (all ECO pastors, church clerks of session, only women pastors, etc)
- Your email subject line
- Your content for the eblast (Who? What? When? Why?)
- Know the details (Title of Video, Topic of Video)
- Decide on your ideal release date
- Decide if you would like to use the teleprompter (The teleprompter can either scroll through words as you read OR (the more recommended options, is to have it not scrolling and just show your bullet points our video outline)
- Decide how long you want your final edited version of the video
- What kind of background do you wan? (real life or green-screen) What is is the look you r are going for? (Clean and crisp, warm and cozy, educational/learning)
- Decide if you have a preference on background music during the video.
- Decide if you need banners/text on screen during the video. (You don’t need to know this exact information now, it can be decided on later to the film date)
- Decide who (from your department/project) will be reviewing the draft and final video for accuracy
- Date and Time
- Decide if you want attendees to register ahead of time or not (collect their info of who is attending)
- Will you need assistance during the webinar (from Maja or Stacia) or are you confident with your own zoom skills
- Decide the primary host
- Decide if there will be an alternative host. If so, who is that person? (name and email)
- Decide if you will have panelist on your webinar. If so, who are those people ? (name and emails)
- Decide if you want Q&A enabled for attendees
- Decide if you want the chat feature enabled for attendees
- Decide if you would like the poll feature. If so, you will need the questions and possible answers. (either multiple choice or open answer questions)
- Decide if you want it recorded
- Once the zoom event is created, decide where you want it sent. (Eblast, Newsletter, Event Page on ECO website, Social’s Media, Basecamp, etc)
EVENT REGISTRATION FORM
If your event requires payment and registration. Can be for both in-person or virtual events (ex. CTP Training, Presbytery Leader Gathering, Online Cohort or training, etc)
- In Person Event or Virtual
- Event Details (Who, What, When and Where)
- Decide if it is a free or paid event
- Decide if food will be provided. If so, is the cost included in base price or is it an add-on?
- Decide on extra registration options:
- Voucher Ability:(Gives a registrant the option to add on a set amount to their own registration price and that amount will be emailed as a voucher to a person’s email of their choice).
- Additional Add-Ons: If there are more options that can be added onto their registration. These could be paid add-ons or free. (Book $5, free pre-event dinner, Attend the optional “Time to connect” Wed 5pm, etc. )
- Tickets: This options include tickets in the registration confirmation for electronic check-in at the event. (like we do at NG with our phones to check people in)
- Decide what you want to ask on registration. There is lots of info to choose from or you can ask something specific to this event only.
- Decide the text of what you want your registrants to receive on their confirmation email